Albany Car Accident Attorneys for Serious Injury and Wrongful Death Claims
If you have been injured in a car accident, in certain respects, the type of accident in which you were injured does not matter. Whether you were sideswiped or someone hit you head-on, if the other driver was at fault, you are entitled to financial compensation which can be earned with the help of Albany car accident attorneys.
That said, there are ways in which the specific nature of a car accident can be relevant. For example, if you were hit head-on, this would typically suggest that the other driver was distracted, impaired or asleep behind the wheel (or perhaps his or her brakes failed). On the other hand, if you were rear-ended, then speeding and tailgating come into the picture as well
We Handle All Types of Car Accident Claims in South Georgia
Our Albany car accident attorneys represent clients in cases involving all types of collisions. We are familiar with factors involved in the various accident types, and we have had significant success protecting accident victims and their loved ones over the past 40 years. If you have been seriously injured or a family member has been killed in any of the following types of accidents, we encourage you to contact us right away:
- Head-On Collisions – Head-on collisions can cause severe traumatic injuries, even at relatively low speeds. At highway speeds, the consequences can be devastating.
- Intersection Accidents – Running red lights, turning in front of oncoming traffic, and other forms of driver negligence can lead to serious and fatal intersection accidents.
- Lane-Change and Merging Accidents – Lane changing and merging errors are common factors in high-speed and low-speed accidents, and they are frequently the result of distracted or inattentive driving.
- Rear-End Collisions – Rear-end collisions can cause whiplash, traumatic brain injuries (TBI), and other head and neck injuries that can have long-term, and potentially permanent, complications.
- Sideswipe Accidents – Sideswipe accidents occur under various traffic conditions and can result from various forms of driver negligence. In all cases, however, accident victims and their families are entitled to recover just compensation.
- T-Bone Collisions – Along with head-on collisions, T-bone collisions are some of the most-dangerous car accidents on Georgia’s roadways. These violent collisions can cause multiple types of traumatic injuries even when airbags properly deploy.
- Weather-Related Accidents – Even when weather plays a role in a car accident, one or more drivers will usually be to blame. For example, speeding, tailgating and distracted driving are all common factors in weather-related accidents as well.
- Accidents on Dangerous Roads – Construction debris, faulty design and construction, missing signage, and various other factors can lead to accidents even in situations that do not involve driver negligence. In these cases, the government agency or contractor responsible for building the road may be liable.
Find Out if You have a Claim for Financial Compensation by Speaking with Our Albany Car Accident Attorneys
If you have been injured or a loved one has been killed in a car accident in the Albany area, we encourage you to contact us for a free consultation about your legal rights. To speak with an attorney as soon as possible, please call 888-989-1185 or tell us how we can help online today.