Talk With Pensacola Injury Lawyers About What To Do When Someone You Love Is Hurt
As hard as it is to recover from an injury you experience yourself, it can be much harder to watch someone you love suffer through the pain and turmoil caused by a personal injury, especially when that injury was preventable. Our Pensacola injury lawyers are here to handle every step of the process of holding the responsible party liable so you can concentrate on helping the person you care for heal from their injuries. Some of the initial steps you can take to get the ball rolling are addressed below.
Obtain a Copy of the Official Report
When your loved one has been injured and is unable to care for themselves, you must obtain a copy of any report that has been made of the accident that caused the injury. In cases involving car accidents, this will mean contacting your local Pensacola authorities. In cases involving an injury obtained on someone else’s property, this could mean contacting a store manager or owner. You will need this documentation to provide to the Pensacola injury attorneys representing your loved one.
Avoid Discussing the Accident With an Insurance Company Representative
When the insurance company representative is unable to speak directly with your injured loved one, they may try to contact you to discuss the accident. This is never a good idea. Instead, refer them to your Pensacola injury lawyers.
Retain Pensacola Injury Lawyers You Can Depend On
When someone you love has been injured, you need legal counsel you can depend on. Our Pensacola injury lawyers offer a free initial consultation to potential clients and will provide invaluable assistance in the following ways:
- We will handle all contact with the insurance company as well as the attorneys for any other parties that are involved.
- We will conduct all the research needed to get the full picture of what happened, including interviewing witnesses, hiring experts, and investigating the scene where the accident occurred.
- We will be able to tell you what the case against the responsible party is worth so you know whether or not the insurance company is giving you a lowball offer. This can include actual damages, lost wages (past and future), and the cost of your loved one’s future medical care.
- We have a network of medical professionals we can refer your loved one to that will be willing to testify, if needed, on their behalf regarding the extent of their injuries.
- If the insurance company refuses to pay what we feel the case is worth, or if there are any other parties that refuse to pay what they should, our Pensacola injury lawyers will go to trial to recover the compensation your loved one deserves.
- Perhaps most importantly, with our law firm handling your loved one’s case, you will have peace of mind that you are doing everything possible to ensure your loved one receives every dime they deserve. That knowledge is priceless.
Contact our firm online or at 1-888-549-7011 today to schedule an appointment. We look forward to hearing from you.